901 Dorsey Avenue|
Henderson, NC 27536
Licensed to Practice
CPA since 1989
Certified Internal Auditior
"You never have to meet
with the IRS. I will
do it for you."
N.C. License #18358
Certified Internal Auditor
ADD THIS SITE TO FAVORITES NOW
(Internet Explorer only. Netscape Navigator users please Bookmark)
Danny W Wright CPA - Public Accounting Firm
More than 18 million individual and business taxpayers have problems with the I.R.S. I can help you solve these problems with the IRS at an affordable cost.
The IRS's goal is to collect the greatest amount of revenue in the shortest amount of time. My goal is to assist you in paying the least amount of taxes in the longest period of time and still obtain a complete release from the IRS so you can sleep again.
Danny W. Wright, CPA, PLLC Public Accounting firm's concentration is to help individuals and businesses resolve the following common IRS problems by dealing directly with the Collection Division of the Internal Revenue Service. You do not have to meet with the IRS.
What I Can Do For You:
- File your unfiled tax returns, all years, all states - There is no statute of limitations on unfiled tax returns. Penalties and interest will accrue from the date the original return plus extensions until the returns are filed.
- Prepare Offer in Compromise - Offer in Compromise is a program where you offer the IRS an amount to settle your liability in full.
- Arrange Installment Plans with IRS - For whatever reason you are unable to pay all of the taxes that are due, the IRS will accept some type of installment arrangement for you to pay your taxes.
- Represent you at your audit ( You never meet with IRS) - The IRS examines some returns to determine if income, expenses and credits are being reported correctly. As a taxpayer, you have the right to be treated fairly, professionally, promptly, and courteously by IRS employees.
- Solve your payroll tax problems - If your company has been assessed fines and penalties for delinquent tax deposits, 940 or 941 problems, state withholding and unemployment assessments, etc, and don't have the time or expertise to deal with the hassle, give us a call before you remit payment to the taxing authority.
- Defend you against seizure and garnishment - The IRS penalizes thousands of taxpayers each year. Some of the penalties can be as high as 75% of the original amount of taxes.
- Lien and Levy Releases - The IRS can make life miserable for you by filing federal tax liens against your assets and by issuing a levy against your bank account, wages, and accounts receivables.
Certified Public Accountant: Danny W Wright CPA PLLC, Public Accounting Firm located in Henderson, North Carolina